Classic Leather Camera Strap is handmade and available in five colors. It is attached to the camera by a split ring. Camera mounts are protected by round leather covers.
Strap fits the style of street photographers, rangefinders and other cameras reporter.
All straps are handmade by us.
Straps are made from high quality vegetable tanned, full grain cowhide type "jucht" with a thickness ranging from 3 to 4 mm. Suitable tanning and dyeing leather, makes the straps do not discolour and retain the color depth.
The straps are 10mm width and their length may be selected from the list below. You can also order a custom length. To do this, choose "length on demand" option. In the note section, please enter the ordered length of the strap (60 cm - 160 cm) (23.62" - 63").
Classic Leather Camera Straps are compatible with all round lug mount DSLR, film SLR, digital mirror less and rangefinder cameras:
- Leica M, Leica Q, Leica X, Leica T, Leica D-lux
- Fuji X-Series: Fujifilm X-pro2, X-T2, X-T1, X-T10, X100T, X70
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M5, E-M10, PEN
- Sony A6000, A7Rii
- Panasonic Lumix (Rounded lug models)
- Canon EOS M5
The most important
- Natural leather
- Width 10 mm / thickness 3-4 mm
- Five colors
- The length - "on demand" (60-160 cm) (23.62" - 63")
- Sewing waxed thread (Black waxed polyester sewn ends)
- production time 3-5 days