The administrator of personal data is the company eM Marcin Dryl with the registered office in Turośnia Kościelna (18-106), ul. Strażacka 1 (mailing address: eM Marcin Dryl, Strażacka 1, 18-106 Turośń Kościelna) "Administrator". You can also contact the Administrator by email at: email@example.com
Personal data will be processed by eM Marcin Dryl in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR The General Data Protection Regulation ) and in accordance with generally applicable provisions on the protection of personal data.
1) Personal data will be processed in order to conduct the company's core business, in particular:
- preparation of shipments with products ordered by customers - addressing and transfer to a company providing parcel delivery services,
- contact with the customer by e-mail and / or telephone in order to clarify the details of the order, consider the complaint, questions in relation to the offered / ordered products
- sending marketing content related only to products / services provided by eM Marcin Dryl as ELEPHANTSGEAR brand to the email address of the Customer, provided that the customer clearly indicated the desire to receive such content
2) Rights of the data subject:
- the right of access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing
- the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete
- the right to request the Administrator to delete data
- the right to request the Administrator to restrict data processing
- the right to file a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union member state competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or place of alleged violation of the GDPR
The law mentioned above can be implemented by direct contact given at the beginning or directly after logging in to your account through the website.
3) The period of storage of personal data:
- Customers who have set up an account in the store throughout the life of the store, unless they delete the account themselves or ask for deleting the account
- Customers who left personal data without creating an account for the period necessary to carry out the shipment and possible complaint proceedings