Adjustable lenght black leather camera strap (1)
product unavailableadd to wish list
Adjustable lenght leather camera strap is handmade. It is attached to the camera by a split ring. Camera mounts are protected by round leather covers.
Strap fits the style of street photographers, rangefinders and other cameras reporter.
All straps are handmade by us.
The great advantage of this strap is the adjustable length in the range of 90 cm (35") to 120 cm (46,7 ")
Straps are made from high quality vegetable tanned, full grain cowhide type "jucht" with a thickness ranging from 1,5 to 2 mm. Suitable tanning and dyeing leather, makes the straps do not discolour and retain the color depth.
The straps are 20 mm width.
Adjustable Leather Camera Straps are compatible with all round lug mount DSLR, film SLR, digital mirror less and rangefinder cameras:
- Leica M, Leica Q, Leica X, Leica T, Leica D-lux
- Fuji X-Series: Fujifilm X-pro2, X-T2, X-T1, X-T10, X100T, X70
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M5, E-M10, PEN
- Sony A6000, A7Rii
- Panasonic Lumix (Rounded lug models)
- Canon EOS M5
The most important
- Natural leather
- Width 20 mm / thickness 1,5-2 mm
- The length - adjustable length in the range of 90 cm (35") to 120 cm (46,7 ")
- production time 3-5 days