Camera Cord Strap is handmade and available in nine colors. It is attached to the camera by a split ring. Camera mounts are protected by round leather covers.
Strap fits the style of street photographers, rangefinders and other cameras reporter.
All straps are handmade by us.
Our straps are made of high quality polyester rope finished with vegetable tanned, full grain cowhide type "jucht".
The straps are 8 - 10 mm width and their length may be selected from the list below. You can also order a custom length. To do this, choose "length on demand" option. In the note section, please enter the ordered length of the strap (60 - 160 cm).
Camer Cord Straps are compatible with all round lug mount DSLR, film SLR, digital mirror less and rangefinder cameras:
- Leica M, Leica Q, Leica X, Leica T, Leica D-lux
- Fuji X-Series: Fujifilm X-pro2, X-T2, X-T1, X-T10, X100T, X70
- Olympus OM-D E-M1, E-M5, E-M10, PEN
- Sony A6000, A7Rii
- Panasonic Lumix (Rounded lug models)
- Canon EOS M5
The most important
- polyester rope finished with high quality leather
- Width 8-10 mm
- Nine colors rope
- The length - "on demand" (60-160 cm)
- Sewing waxed thread (Black waxed polyester sewn ends)
- production time 3-5 days